This page illustrates some of GM diesel vehicles Readers of the Diesel Page own or drive. This month's photo and story comes to us from member Gary croson.
1996 Chevy 3500 6.5TD
I pull a 33ft. camper that weighs about 10500-lbs, and I am completely satisfied with the way the truck tows on flat ground and thru the Ozarks mountain's on the way out to Oklahoma.
- 4L80-E auto
- Turbo Technology intercooler
- computer redone by Turbo Tech
- Banks exhaust
- K&N filter
- Water pump changed to high output and dual thermostat.
- cross over pipe from Turbo tech
- B&M large transmission pan(3 extra qt.)
- Full Isspro Gauges (Pyro,Boost,Trans.temp.)
I sure appreciate the information that I have read on the Diesel Page.
Back to the Readers' Rigs.
Copyright © 1996-2002 by The Diesel Page