This page illustrates some of diesel trucks and SUV's Readers of the Diesel Page own or drive. This month's photo and story come to us from member TJ Michelena.
1998 6.5TD GMC K2500 Extended Cab
1998 GMC K2500 EXT. Cab (TK25953) 6.5L INTERCOOLED Turbo Diesel
- TDC Off-Set @ -1.32 degrees
- Alcoa Aluminums
- 4L80-E Trans & 4.10 gears
- Amsoil 2 stage air filter
- Amsoil 15-40 synthetic oil
- Amsoil synthetic trans fluid
- Amsoil By-pass oil filtration
- FSD Cooler
- Kennedy boost controller
- Hayden 2832 fan-clutch
- BD 4 inch mandrel bent exhaust & Flow through muffler with a very pleasant note!
- 3 inch mandrel bent turbo down pipe, NO CAT!
- ISSPRO boost gauge and pre-turbo pyrometer
- Autometer full pillar gauge mount w/ color matched paint
- Hiper Industries H.I.D Bulbs
- Turbo intake muffler removed for a most awesome turbo whistle!
Diesel Page member #0364
If you would like to see your diesel truck or SUV featured here, please contact The Diesel Page for the details.
Back to the Diesel Page.
Copyright © 2002 by The Diesel Page & Jeff Swisher